Travelling Bowler – March Update.
Look out America here we come …Bowlers and Non-bowlers welcome.
Bookings NOW OPEN for 2017 US LAWN BOWLS OPEN in Florida.
- From 5th to 21st November
- The 2017 trip will see us leave Brisbane and fly to Los Angeles with 2 nights in exciting Las Vegas, 3 nights in Asheville, North Carolina where we will be playing a Special Australia V Asheville Carnival in beautiful North Carolina while also enjoying lots of sightseeing. with over 50 speciality breweries and 100 locally crafted beers to sample. Personally, I can’t wait to go visit the stunning Biltmore Estate built by George Vanderbilt by 1895. Check out this beautiful estate www.biltmore.com “Completed in 1895, George Vanderbilt’s 250-room chateau is as impressive today as it was more than a century ago. Biltmore House is truly a wonder of architecture and hospitality.” From there we fly to Sarasota, Florida for 8 nights while playing and taking in the sights during the US Lawn Bowls Open.
- Want to play under the Australian flag in the US Lawn Bowls Open in Sarasota Florida from 11th to 18th November 2017. Here’s your chance.
- Go to the TRAVEL tab on this web site, click TRAVEL PACKAGES and fill in the booking form. The first 16 people to book get a choice of either a FREE US Open bowls shirt or ticket into Vanderbilt Estate.
- New 2017 Travelling bowler Club Directory available in April
- Don’t forget to get you club registered for 2017 – Registrations are now open until early March.
- Cool Scarves Silly Socks fun bowls day – Open to all Travelling Bowlers coming to Warwick, Queensland at the end of July. More details to follow.
Don’t miss this months Fun Games – Ditch Drawing and the March Q&A by elite coach Lachlan Tighe. For all the latest coaching tips click on the COACHING tab at the top of this page. Great ways to improve your game.
Free – Travelling Bowler Mobile App
Easy, quick and simple to use. Download your FREE copy today.
For the Mobile App for Android and Apple iphones and ipads, go to our App page, here.
Visitors welcome. If you are travelling through Warwick, Queensland at any time give me a call and pop in for a cuppa and a fresh batch of fresh scones with homemade jam and whipped cream.
Happy bowling and safe travels.