Travelling Bowler – Febuary Update.
Whow didn’t February come around fast!!!
- Latest news on 2017 US LAWN BOWLS OPEN being held in Florida.
- From 5th to 21st November
- Entry into the US Lawns Bowls Open opens in a couple of weeks.
- So come join us on the US Lawn Bowls Open trip.
- The 2017 trip will see us leave Brisbane and fly to Los Angeles with 2 nights in Las Vegas, 3 nights in Asheville, North Carolina where we will be playing a full days bowls. Personally apart from the bowls, I can’t wait to go and see the Biltmore Estate which was built by George Vanderbilt. Check out this beautiful estate www.biltmore.com and then onto Sarasota, Florida for 8 nights while playing and taking in the sights during the US Lawn Bowls Open.
- Want to play under the Australian flag in the US Lawn Bowls Open in Sarasota Florida from 11th to 18th November 2017. Here’s your chance.
- Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0414 852 492 to place your expression of interest today.
- Watch this space for cost of trip for the 17 days.
- Don’t forget to get you club registered for 2017 – Registrations are now open until early March.
- New 2017 Travelling Bowler Club directory available in April
- Cool Scarves Silly Socks fun bowls day – Open to all Travelling Bowlers coming to Warwick, Queensland at the end of July. More details to follow.
Check out the latest coaching tips from Lachlan Tighe.
Free – Travelling Bowler Mobile App
Easy, quick and simple to use. Download your FREE copy today.
For the Mobile App for Android and Apple iphones and ipads, go to our App page, here.