Click any image to view full page flyer of featured bowls clubs.
East Cessnock Bowling Club – www.ecbc.com.au
2 Neath Street, East Cessnock NSW
– Outdoor Grass Green
– Synthetic Bowling Green by True Draw Bowls Surfaces
– Undercover structure by Light Weight Structures
– Air-conditioned Indoor Bowling Green Available for hire
– Sahara Mei Bistro Open 7 days for Lunch & Dinner
Lightning Ridge District Bowling Club – www.lrbc.com.au
The club has a synthetic and a natural grass green.
The Club boasts the very successful Black Opal Classic tournament which is held annually in October. Players from all over Australia, including state and commonwealth games representatives compete for price money totalling $35,000.
St Johns Park Bowling Club – www.sjpbowls.com.au
93 Edensor Road, St Johns Park, Sydney, NSW
– 3 Outdoor Grass Green & Lights
– Live Entertainment & Courtesy Bus
– Bars, Keno, TAB and Sports Area
– Xi Yan Asian Cuisine, Swish Pub Grub & Pizza and Bakery
– Open 7 days for Lunch & Dinner